Thursday, July 24, 2014

Playing on the Blog

I have been playing on my computer since about 6:30 AM. I don't consider it time wasted. I have visited my Facebook family (and liked them),  made a schedule for fall Poetry classes at our Poetry Center, checked my emails and  forwarded a few. My playtime is coming to an end. I have just enough time to get on my Nike shoes and run around the block, then put on my work clothes and my face and head to work, which will absorb me for the eight hour following. Hey, come to think of it being absorbed is really what play is ......
 
 
My little sister Neci  finding something good!

 
Look at my sister Neci's find. She provided me with several of Nana's Rockin Links.
She rocks at sharing good things!
 
 
30 Magical Photos Of Children Playing Around The World
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Total Pageviews